So, I have been wanting to start a blog since Connor was born, but have only now found the time to set it up. It has been an EXTREMELY busy 10 months, to say the least. Connor has had colic since he was born, and it has taken every ounce of my energy to take care of our family. But now, by God's grace, he is coming out of his colicky stage. I am so excited to be able to keep a record here of our family as we live our lives. For my first post, I decided to explain just exactly how I decided on the blog name, Wondrous Love. I wanted to have a name that explained something of Christ and also explained something of our family. The wondrous love that Christ displays to me daily keeps me humble and allows me to have a wondrous love for my family in return. There is a song called O Wondrous Love, that was sang at the True Church Conference in 2008, and I absolutely love it. I purchased the CD that has songs that were sang at the TTC http://aitstore.org/Music-from-the-2008-True-Church-Conference-p-16900.html here. It is an awesome CD with tons of truth. If you like praise and worship music, this would be a great CD to purchase. We are at Mammaw Sues today having a yardsale. My aunt Mamie and her 5 children are here from Alabama having the sale with us. Pappaw Tommy is helping entertain Connor on the four wheeler. I made a wopping eighty dollars! Happy Saturday!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Whats In A Name
So, I have been wanting to start a blog since Connor was born, but have only now found the time to set it up. It has been an EXTREMELY busy 10 months, to say the least. Connor has had colic since he was born, and it has taken every ounce of my energy to take care of our family. But now, by God's grace, he is coming out of his colicky stage. I am so excited to be able to keep a record here of our family as we live our lives. For my first post, I decided to explain just exactly how I decided on the blog name, Wondrous Love. I wanted to have a name that explained something of Christ and also explained something of our family. The wondrous love that Christ displays to me daily keeps me humble and allows me to have a wondrous love for my family in return. There is a song called O Wondrous Love, that was sang at the True Church Conference in 2008, and I absolutely love it. I purchased the CD that has songs that were sang at the TTC http://aitstore.org/Music-from-the-2008-True-Church-Conference-p-16900.html here. It is an awesome CD with tons of truth. If you like praise and worship music, this would be a great CD to purchase. We are at Mammaw Sues today having a yardsale. My aunt Mamie and her 5 children are here from Alabama having the sale with us. Pappaw Tommy is helping entertain Connor on the four wheeler. I made a wopping eighty dollars! Happy Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment