Thursday, May 23, 2013
1st Prenatal Visit
Today was my first prenatal visit. I went in for a sonogram and blood work at 6 weeks, but today was my first time to visit my OBGYN. I wasn't expecting to get to see the baby, but they got the fetal heart tones by ultrasound, instead of by dopplar. It was the most beautiful thing. My little baby was just jumping around and moving his/her hands and feet. The ultrasound tech said, "Aw, look at HER jumping around"! So, we will see... We will be so happy with whatever the Lord gives us. I was so relieved to see and hear the little heartbeat, which was 174. They say girls have a fast heart rate. That would make big brother so happy, he so wants a little sister. Thank you Lord for answered prayer. I am 10W5D today, due date is December 14, 2013. We will set up a c-section date in a couple months that will take place around 39 weeks. Justin's mother wants the baby to be born on December 9th, which is her birthday. I haven't gained any weight yet, although I certainly feel like I have. Still weigh 118. Also, I have not been sick at all, only thrown up once. This is very strange for me considering I was very sick with Connor, but I am not complaining. Not the best quality pics, but it was the best I could do with trying to take a picture of my ultrasound pics. In the first one, you can see the little hand. Thank you Sweet Jesus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment